Do you want to watch a live sports match on your Android TV box for free? Well, Oreo TV for Android TV box is designed for all the television entertainment freaks out there who want to watch live of anything at any time. Be it the ongoing football match or current cricket world cup; you also can find movies to tv shows and many more. However, it’s a tough task to get all types of live fun without subscription except on Oreo TV.
Why Oreo TV on Android TV?
Visuals become clearer, and screen resolution is another essential aspect indulged in choosing android tv devices for Oreo live TV app. You don’t have to worry about battery duration, unlike android or PC devices. It runs as long as you have power & a good Wi-Fi connection at your home.
Note: We request the users make up their minds on whether to use the application. We are here to give education for free. So, please use the information rightfully for a better cause. Oreo tv is the property of its owner. We do not claim any credibility.
Prerequisites to Download OREOTV for Android Box TV
- ES file Explorer or equivalent to it.
- USB drive.
- OREO TV Apk file itself.
- Android TV device.
We will be further utilizing these resources below. Go ahead!
How to download Oreo TV on Android TV Box?
Let’s get a clear understanding that we cannot directly download the apk file to the tv device, but there is a different way to do it. Please find it in the mentioned tutorial below. Every single step is as important as installing an apk file. Do pay attention while executing the steps.
How to Install OreoTV For Android TV Box?
1. Firstly, to download the apk file to the TV storage, one needs to provide a file storage app to allocate space to the file.
2. There are many file storage apps available on Android TV’s app store. Choose the best one. Download Es File Explorer from the application store on Android TV. It’s free!
3. Accept Installation from Unknown Sources in Settings by following this path here: App Drawer > Settings > Security and Restrictions
4. Download the Oreo TV Apk file to the USB drive or mobile storage.
5. Plug-in USB Drive to Android TV box and move the APK file to your desired File explorer folder.
Tip: Es file explorer can help you install any app on Android TV box by storing apk file and allowing permissions.
6. We are almost there, Now select the apk file and hit enter to finish installation which requires few default instructions easily executable.
7. Once you have finished installation, you can head to the TV home screen and look for the Oreo TV icon. Open it and start watching the latest news and live games.
Hopefully, you were able to find the tutorial for best practices and testing oreo tv application. Any queries can be sent to contact us form so that we can take a look at it and get back to the best possible solution. See you guys soon with more updates.